Sunday, September 20, 2015

Ipoh trip


Here is my short get away with all my ten yeas sisters, this is our first trip ever and I miss it! Nice trip ever, the feeling was super nice. Love to being with you girls, We have been longing for this trip long time ago, finally we made it! I love the feeling we all do planning together, discuss together to make this trip successfully. Between, Ipoh is the place I wish to go for a long time already! It was like finally. Although this trip was a little bit rushing and full of tiredness but I did enjoyed till the max. 

I cannot imagine I can go travel with my sis before back to uni life. A good and memorable trip for me indeed. I do appreciate I have you girls by my side always. Full of love. I hope will have another anniversary trip every year as our friendship grow older. Can't believe we can maintain our ten years friendships until now. We live apart but our heart never apart. We never forget each others. 

From this road trip, I love the moments we share each other's story while drinking the beer and eating the snacks. The feeling is great! Between, this is my very first time be the whole journey driver, woow, it was a new experience for me as well. Ipoh is the place I will definitely visit again! We visit quite a lot of places and food marathon is successfully completed! Grow fat and become a little bit tanned after this trip haha. But tanned skin don't care! 

All sleepy faces. Take the 3-hours bus go to the TBS then we have our favourite breakfast there '老油鬼鬼'

Our first station-Plan B cafe

This is a nice place for shooting indeed. We spend a sum of time here. Finally we got some sisters' photos.


Here is the famous milk cow ice cream hehe. We ordered honey cube and dark chocolate flavour. I can say I super duper love honey cube this flavour..full of milk and mixed with some sweet. 

Afterwards, we went to the new places...ipoh is fulled of the gua..amazing! Nice scenery with awesome people.





Next stop is a super nice cafe..but the food and drinks was damn expensive, but is quite delicious so worth it!

Celebrate our er jie b'day! Finally we five can gather together and celebrate her b'day. 



 We were stucked at this places for about half an hour, luckily got you all, calm me down, fooling around haha. 


Ipoh's railway station so beautiful!

                                                                                           by
                                                                                                 Erynn

1 comment:

MinCy_M said...

Lets plan our next sister trip again!!
love you all deeply
and miss me yoo!!!!