Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Life is great!

Sorry about that I had removed previous post from my blog, I dared not show it here...hehe.

Why am i so emo-ing recently? Thanks you all who concerned about me. Vry much appreciate(: My answer is I lost somebody who important to me
, but it's okay, time heals all wounds. I have learnt hw to let it go, so i m fine now, teehee^^
I wanna tell everyone treasure your life every moments. Do cherish everyone who love you and care abt you.

Erm...hw is my holiday? quite fun?! Sound great rite?? Yea yea. A lot of tuitions, a lot of activities( hanging out)...took a lot of pix while sing K....All the photo's colour gt abit yellow and brown-ish, but i like it!







































~ 520 WO AI NI

haha but i still got a troublesome homework that is find 64 eng essays thru internet, ooowhh cnt imagine hw can i finish it, well, let's start searching today.

Sometimes we missed but will experience better then! Last time,I was so disappointed that I missed to register an art tuition class, it was fulled already. GOSH!!! Now, I found another one, and I want mention that I like the teacher's style and his attitude, I believe he will be teaching us these art-idiot until very well. MISS ART, I am getting closer to you ady :DD

Many friends were going out study ady, shan, fance, chyi, jen, chan... take
care and jia you there ya:) And those who still stayed at bp continue your study muz study hard and enjoy our form 6 life here...Once chosen, no more excuses to regret! Mui: jia you to improve your english language, just try harder and harder! Don't worry, nobody will laugh at you! English, go for it!

Time waits for nobody, there is no more time to waste. From now on, just focus in studies. Jia you I believe I can do it! Left 5 days holidays dy, quite sad:( Schooling agn soon...no more play-ing anymore. So thursday go sing K again...huhu! OLE OLE OLE!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.9

3 comments:

emily tay said...

wah, delete the earlier post edi~~got my comment there le~~=.=
nvm, i respect ur choice.^^
so nice ur guys having a wonderful holidays, we r here juz strike for the exam, assignment,presentation and all the things here~~wah, due to ur guys using english to write blog, i thk i also nid to improve my english too edi....haha,like ur word saying that 'once chosen, no more regret'like it and i thk it will motivate all of us.ha, one more thing, pey yann say u r wonderful and clever to use the english to type ur blog...excellent and well done...hope next time when we chat can use english...hope my english will not become poorer~~

ok, anyway take car~~

ERYNN said...

hey hey thanks mummy<3
I just simply wrote 1, gt a lot of mistakes I thk...haha. mui motivated me a lot, so we must try to use eng frequently when writing even comminicated too. Pei yann read my my blog? Glad to heard abt it, two jpa studends view my blog@@ heLp me say thank you to her. Our exam is coming soon 2. Hope u enjoy ur life there,btw T K ya=)

MinCy_M said...

life is realy so great !
i likes the singK day~
it was so beautyful ~ haha~
although u lose someppl tat u feel important~
but don forget , u still have us~
we also is ur important ppl always~
haha ~
thanks my sister~
i will try my best to move on my english~
jiayou 2gether ah~
and i know ~~
ART very easy de lah~
jus think lke this then we sure will eazy do the any art work~ XD
haha~
open school loh~ i haven finish my homework~ sienZZ
donwan to reopen sch lah~
sienZZZZZZ
let us jiayou jiayou o ~ muakz ^^