Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pessimisic :(



「Every laugh, there was a story behind」

How I wish I am still a child. The cutie are my cousin, adourable issit? Especially the below 1, she got a big eyes and chubby cheek! Might be a pretty gal after grow up... I always play with her, and she will return me a vry sweet smile:) owh Baby, you are so cute!!!

Day by day, week by week, month by month...I juz do nothing. Blindly buzy recently. Exam was ended, I unsatifaction with my marks, I dint try my best, dissapointed and despaired for my laziness. Buried in facebook everyday. Please, who else can hold me up, I felt so . Dilemma@@

All begin with a choice. A simple choice could make everything changed. I made a big decision, dropped acc, I know clearly that I was not cnt afford it, just I was lazy.

Sorry I am so sorry...
I cnt control my emotional well,
let you worried and annoyed,
I will try to change, dont be so uptight and secretive.
Cherish all the things you give me.



One Day One Song (ODOS)





2 comments:

emily tay said...

hey sista,wat happen??
cherish the day u like....
no matter how worst ur result,the event had become a history and a past,juz let bygones be bygones...most important,u should self realise on ur mistakes and do it better next time,i noe u can coz u r yi wei,the oly one yi wei...try to explore on ur strong point as well as compensate on ur weaknessess.
we r adult edi,if u do any choice,so muz take the responsibility as well.no matter wat the decision will lead u to any route,remember that is the option u do and u shall never regret it.
so one make choice forever the choice.
remember the road not taken we have learn,we will never know the other route that will lead to us to go where.
so juz respect on ur choice and do think twice b4 do any choice.
keep in touch ya^^

[journey to be continued]

MinCy_M said...

my sistar
don be emo
don be sad
i know u very sad about this time exam
i know u very sad about many thing come though
is ok is ok
this all will be pass..
i will beside u..
support u..
jiayou !! ^^