Wednesday, September 7, 2011

#Domino Pizza

I like Wednesday the most=) Why? Because that is my family day...Life is amazing because of the lovely family, friend, and lover.

Today go to buy the domino pizza after the tuition...Quite rush...reach home already 6pm. *pheww*

First time having domino pizza as my dinner@@ I ordered seafood favour...owhh Delicious:) Full after two slides!

Herm...friend I miss the great moment with you all T.T! All friend were leaving bp already. Pursue every single dream from now on. Take care and all da best, friends! Hope for the next gathering!

Recently happened somethg unhappy..moody, but soon I hv turned the sadness to a BIG smile^^ Everyone has thier own vexations, the different is just the way how you handle it..Sometimes when we widen our thinking horizon, we may see things from other light...Be a firefly oways...share the light to bright up every passengers! Light is amazing too<3

Like I said, its just me(:





Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

2 comments:

MinCy_M said...

so envy u and ur family ~~
i wan eat domina too lah ><
never eat leh T.T
so sad T.T
gambateh !
just be ourself~
nt ppl can "dai ti " us XD XD

--雨伞-- 伞下之情 said...

domino pizza very tasty rite?i like domino pizza though i juz eat once~~leave hometown to pursue our dream is a must and an obligation but what can i said is i really reluctant to go bek here,a city with much dislike~~but juz to forced me to go back the routine life to chase the dream.
how i envy u all can see and spend the every moment with ur family.how i wish i can stay by them and live together,do whatever with them. but now only with the phone to communicate with them is quite sad but at least i still can back once in a month~~oh no, i miss my family again='(

miss u all and hope next time can eat domino together=)

[journey is mine]
-yishan-