Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Out-ING



LML so exciting, hiak hiak



Fance was enjoyed her ....

cheese:)



Jen was wondering about the "XXS- size" coffee


Last night went to the new branch Rengit Coffee, there was a nice place to go really...

Title-tattle with my gossip friend. And i fall slp at 4am just because the coffee .GOSH. ERM...have been a long time din't hanging out with friend already. Yea I get very nostagic about the precious memories whe we were together, celebrated merry chrismas, chinese new year... How I wish life has an 'UNDO' button,but I know that is impossible! LOL,skip this topic.

Time really flies, SPM is ended soon, left last paper to go! Sigh, Bio paper 3 made me so dizzy@@, damn difficult! Anyway,now... sit down and read through some BC essay, fight against with this language sub, good luck people!

xoxo

1 comment:

MinCy_M said...

wat is the meaning LML so exciting ==
herm ><
haha~ so happy~
yahoo~~ KL~~wooww~~ XD XD ^^