Thursday, November 17, 2011

# The Birthday

A bit late to blog about my birthday, I wanna say thank you to all of you for celebrating my big day, the surprises and the blessing messages and phone calls. Really really appreciate it.
birthday cake :)

the necklace and the photo frame, by 9 buddies:)

mango T, by li yee;)



Going to Secret Recipe celebrate my b'day. Such a great day!

banana boat :)

wanna eat orea cheese or blueberry cheese cake?

two pieces of secret recipe cake, by Quenline

mickey and minnie and a box of chocolate, by Caterpilla:)

I am contented, have a happy family, a group of friends, and have you. My first wish is hoping you all will be healthy always! 


1 comment:

MinCy_M said...

写到有一点敷衍哄~~~~
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈~~
好啦。。。希望你可以好好开心的度过自己的18岁生日~
18岁,长大了。。要加油啊
未来还有很多路要走~~
我们一起加油!!!! ^^