Friday, May 25, 2012

:)



I am so glad that you made time to see me
Now here we are, so close yet so far
I see your face and it's so hard to fake it
So watched your laughing in the passenger side always

How's life? Can you tell me
You have been good, but busier than ever

So good to me, the feeling so true
I laugh where you are
I smile where you are
Everything that I do remind me of you
You are meant to me indeed

Be with you
Maybe this is wishful thinking
probably a mindless dreaming


是不是踮起脚尖 就能更接近那遥远星空
是不是一直关注你 就能更接近你那遥不可及的心


4 comments:

Patricia-lim said...

So u want to back to december? Or september?
Glad to meet the people that u want to c...
It's so hard to watch him laughing at the passenger side...it's so hurt...
Be strong girl! Jiayou!

ERYNN said...

Back to myself:)
Ya,let's jia you together<3

Fance Tay (Elena) said...

i love this post <3

MinCy_M said...

i cant.be anything to you~but i can be the lover to uuu~wooooowww◑▂◐p