Thursday, May 17, 2012

# The New Name

Heyy, everybody! I have changed my last name! It's the very first time and I think would be the last time to change my name! No more"薇"in my name because the fortune teller said this word not suitable for me, so he gave me a new word for my last name. Hope this name will bring some luck for me!:)
Mid year exam left one week, after this gonna facing MUET examination in July. Frankly, I am damn damn damn nervous and afraid of that day coming because I haven't get ready yet! Oh my godness!
After the mid year exam, gonna hanging out with my sisters! Quite a long time never meet each other! Miss you all! Waiting for me and Lml finish the exam ya!
*Study Study Study*
Nobody will waiting for you, especially the time! So, is the time to start engine and no more day-dreaming!
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

3 comments:

Patricia-lim said...

Haha...hope the new name will bring luck to u!
Jiayou in your exam! All the best!

MinCy_M said...

change a new name
hope u can realy have abit changer~~
jiayou jiayou
don be lazy le arh ~~
XDXD

Fance Tay (Elena) said...

nice name,although the name owner is nt nice at all..but to me,she is very important!!wahaha~jiayou a~dun b lazy,f6 jiayou!!