Saturday, May 12, 2012

# Happy Mother's Day


Today is Mother's Day. How are you celebrating this meaningful day? What present for your mum today? A kiss? A hug? A bouquet of flower? A granded bag?

Well, besides going out celebrate, I also bought two piece of peach cakes for my dearest ama and mummy because they like to eat this flavour of cakes:)

Happy Ama and Mama's day! Glad and appreciated to born in this happy family. You give me a lovely home. You care, love, protect, pampered me all the time without grumbling. I love you two, the most important women in my life. Between, Papa don't be jealous, I love you too!! I want to spend many many mother's days with you in the future! Wish you maintain good health and smile always, because it is the recipe to leading you a happy life!

Parents never speak out their love, but we truly know that, their love is always there, around us. They turn their love to the action.

#fb 妈妈也是平凡人 不过是平凡人中最伟大的人。母亲节快乐。妈妈的伟大是无怨无悔的付出。员工还有得休息星期天 妈妈却得做每天都必须做的家务。想颁一份礼物给全天下的妈妈 那就是终生服务奖! 您们真的太棒了!

I love you, M-A-M-A.
Because of you, I know what called  love.
Infinity of love.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

3 comments:

MinCy_M said...

i love u too ==
wahahakaka~
must be cherish ur mum~
they are realy so good =]

Fance Tay (Elena) said...

cherish ur mum and ama ar~
i love you too~!!

☆EmpEroR★ said...

Why u talk about the Mothers' Day but the picture are urs? It should be your Ah Ma or your Mama picture mah~~~